ASBAS Online Workshops for Business
The health and safety of all Victorians is our priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the ASBAS Digital Solutions team have come together and organised a new calendar for Replacement Online Workshops.
ASBAS are running two (2 hour) Online Workshops a week until the end of July 2020 in replacement of the Group Workshops to eliminate face-to-face contact.
Registrations will open one week prior to the scheduled online workshop and will close 1pm the day before.
Replays will only be available to those who have registered to the particular workshop, and will be accessible for the duration of one week after the workshop has been completed.
The Replacement Online Workshops are not limited to just ASBAS Digital Solutions Members. Eligible Small Businesses who currently are not a member can register to these online workshops for free. (Eligibility: must have an active Victorian ABN, must have 19 or less employees, must be a For-Profit business).
Please Note: Virtual attendance will require an internet connection. You can participate from the comfort of your own home or office.
NOTE: for full details and to book, visit the Melbourne Innovation website at www.melbourneinnovation.com.au/replacement-online-workshops.
- 23rd June, 10.30am-12.30pm, Introduction to Google Analytics for Business Performance
- 24th June, 1pm-3pm, Professional Videomaking for Small Business
- 25th June, 10.30am-12.30am, Enhance Business Efficiency with the Cloud
- 8th July, 1pm-3pm – Social Media Marketing 101
- 9th July, 10.00am-12.00pm – Sell Products on Social Media
- 15th July, 1pm-3pm – Simple Steps to Build a Website
- 16th July, 10am-12pm – Boost your Website Traffic & Engage Audience Through UX
- 22nd July, 1pm-3pm – Design Like a Pro with Canva
- 23rd July, 10am-12pm – Create Videos for your Marketing
- 28th July, 1pm-3pm – How to Create and Plan Content
- 30th July, 10am-12pm – Digital Marketing Essentials