ASBAS Online Workshops for Business
The health and safety of all Victorians is our priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the ASBAS Digital Solutions team have come together and organised a new calendar for Replacement Online Workshops.
ASBAS are running three (2 hour) Online Workshops a week until the end of May 2020 in replacement of the Group Workshops to eliminate face-to-face contact.
Registrations will open one week prior to the scheduled online workshop and will close 1pm the day before.
Replays will only be available to those who have registered to the particular workshop, and will be accessible for the duration of one week after the workshop has been completed.
The Replacement Online Workshops are not limited to just ASBAS Digital Solutions Members. Eligible Small Businesses who currently are not a member can register to these online workshops for free. (Eligibility: must have an active Victorian ABN, must have 19 or less employees, must be a For-Profit business).
Please Note: Virtual attendance will require an internet connection. You can participate from the comfort of your own home or office.
NOTE: for full details and to book, visit the Melbourne Innovation website at www.melbourneinnovation.com.au/replacement-online-workshops.
- 2nd June, 10.30am – 12.30pm, Facebook and Instagram E-Shop
- 3rd June, 1.00pm-3.00pmSell Products on Social Media
- 4th June, 9.30am-11.30am, Boost Business with Facebook Advertising
- 9th June, 10.30am-12.30pm, Simple Steps to Building a Website
- 10th June, 1pm-3pm, Cyber Security for Small Business
- 11th June, 2.30pm-4.30pm, Design like a Pro with Canva
- 16th June, 9.30am-11.30am, SEO Foundations for Small Business
- 16th June, 1pm-3pm, Digital Marketing Essentials
- 17th June, 1pm-3pm, Engage Real Followers with Instagram
- 23rd June, 10.30am-12.30am, Introduction to Google Analytics for Business Performance
- 24th June, 1pm-3pm, Professional Videomaking for Small Business
- 25th June, 10.30am-12.30am, Enhance Business Efficiency with the Cloud