Energy Efficient Communities Program - Small Business Grants
The Energy Efficient Communities Program - Small Business Grants provides small businesses with grants of up to $20,000 to improve their energy efficiency. Grants may be used for equipment and component improvements, energy audits, feasibility studies and/or energy use and emission monitoring.
The objective of this grant opportunity is to support small businesses to save energy through:
- replace existing equipment with higher efficiency equipment
- install or replace a component/s to help an existing system run more efficiently
- carry out energy audits
- carry out monitoring of energy usage and emissions
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- have an annual turnover of less than $10 million based on Business Activity Statements from the previous 12 months
and be one of the following entities:
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a co-operative
- a partnership
- a sole trader
Who is this for?
This grant opportunity is for small businesses with an annual turnover of less than $10 million per year based on Business Activity Statements from the previous 12 months.
What do you get?
Grants from $5,000 to $20,000 for small businesses.
How do I apply?
Visit business.gov.au/Grants-and-Programs/Energy-Efficient-Communities-Program-Small-Business for full details.
Applications close 26 August 2020