Knox Manufacturing and Supply Chain Transition Grant Guidelines
This grant was created to support existing manufacturing businesses in Knox to transition and pivot their manufacturing to respond to medical, health and other supply chain needs that have arisen due to COVID-19. The grant can also assist with addressing regulatory processes, maintain and create jobs, create new local business-to-business opportunities and build on Knox’s comparative advantage in the medical and health sector.
- Operate from a property in Knox LGA
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have been trading for at least 12 months
- Be an Australian owned business
- Be able to show how the grant funding will support their business to transition to new supply chain opportunities arisen due to COVID19
- Hold all relevant licences, permits and approvals necessary to be operating, and
- Have no outstanding debts or compliance requirements with Knox City Council
Maximum Funding Requests
- Manufacturing businesses will be able to apply for up to $20,000
- Capital/equipment to facilitate meeting health, medical and other demonstrated supply chain opportunities;
- Obtaining expertise/specialist advice to oversee process improvements, partnership arrangements or compliance requirements;
- Accessing local research/testing that will support businesses to pivot to new opportunities; and
- Obtaining support/advice to assist local firms that have COVID19 export and import replacement opportunities.