Startup Onramp's Founders Course has arrived at Eastern Innovation
Eastern Innovation has partnered with Australia’s leading startup training provider, Startup Onramp, to bring the Founders Course to SE Melbourne. The Founders Course is a fully online training and mentoring program designed to help new and aspiring founders get their startup launched and maximise its chances of success.
If you've been working on a startup idea for a while but are struggling to know what to do next, the Founders Course will teach you how to emulate the behaviours of successful founders and make sure you don’t fail by making rookie mistakes.
Comprising over eight hours of video content the course brings together real-time insights from Startup Onramp’s experience working with hundreds of startups as well as learnings from some of the sharpest minds in the Australian ecosystem. Entrepreneurs and investors including Matt Barrie, CEO of ASX-listed Freelancer.com, Holly Cardew of Pixc, Elicia McDonald of AirTree Ventures and Ben Johnston of Josephmark share their deep expertise, providing a behind-the-scenes look into what it takes to build a successful startup.
The course covers:
- How to work out if your startup idea is any good
- How to test your idea with customers
- How to work with developers
- How to build and launch a Minimum Viable Product
- How to get branding right
- How to get the legal structure right from the beginning
- How to raise money from investors
- How to build a world class team
And much, much more including over $10k in added bonuses:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Activate program – AWS credits worth US$5,000, plus access to up to US$1,500 worth of AWS technical training
- HubSpot for Startups – 90% discount on all paid HubSpot CRM and marketing software
- LawPath – One year free access to LawPath legal resources (worth $348)
- Fullstack Advisory – Free Xero Setup & Training workshop (valued at $250) plus $400 in credits towards monthly tax and accounting packages.
Introductory price is $497 Normal price $999.00.