Eastern Innovation Coworking Event - 25 March
Victoria’s leading Coworking Operators have come together to form a Think Tank that is reimagining the future of work, disrupting commercial leasing and rebooting the economy in 2021.
With 5 initiatives in progress, the first to launch is Melbourne Coworking Week – a recognition that over 95% of the commercial real estate market is represented by property owners who have minimal connection to the businesses they serve.
Business founders both large and small are realising that after the struggles of 2020, that the way we do work has changed – for the better.
The Future of Work really is getting closer.
As part of Melbourne Coworking Week, Eastern Innovation invite you to attend their event on Thursday, 25 March 2021.
Program for the Experience Day
All day: Onsite 15 minute mentoring sessions available in:
- Accounting for innovative businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Innovation ideas to commercialisation
- Networking and business networks
- Starting an innovation business
- Single day Hot Desk
- EI Tribe
- Standard rectangular or round desk with power (sits up to 2 people)
- Access 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Complimentary use of pod (including screen) or small private room for max. 1hr during the day [subject to availability]
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi included
- Access to kitchen facilities with complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water
- Free Parking