ATO webinars for Small Businesses
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) offers free webinars for small businesses to improve skills and knowledge in running a small business. Some of these webinars are available in Chinese, Arabic and Vietnamese.
There are general topics that suit all small businesses and others that are specific to certain industries or situations.
The webinars are interactive online seminars presented by experienced tax officers. They are live and you can ask questions to help you apply the information to your situation.
Topics covered include:
- Considering your small business viability
- Starting a small business
- Closing a small business
- Introduction to business records
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Digital options for small business
- Cash flow for small business success
- and more.
Visit the ATO website for the full list of webinars and schedules.