Small-Scale and Craft Program
Stream three of Small-Scale and Craft Program focuses on creating unique visitor or ongoing tourism experiences that involve and are directly linked to multiple small-scale and craft agribusinesses
Applications for Stream Three under the Small-Scale and Craft Program are now open.
- Opening date – 23 September 2021
- Closing date – 19 November 2021 at 11.59pm
Grants of $25,000 to $100,000 are available to eligible small-scale and craft agribusinesses for projects that:
- create cohesive visitor experiences that showcase Victoria’s premium small-scale and craft products and have the potential to become an ongoing tourist attraction
- develop new agri-visitor experiences across Victoria
- ensure Victoria continues to be a leader in artisanal produce, showcasing the sector's excellence, resilience, sustainability and local job creation
- create opportunities for communities and visitors to engage with the unique small-scale and craft sector
- increase understanding of and customer connection with Victoria’s small-scale agribusinesses.
For more information, visit www.agriculture.vic.gov.au/support-and-resources