COVID Concierge service for business
Knox business owners needing support with COVIDSafe requirements, can get one-on-one help through our COVID Concierge service.
This service is designed to help businesses stay safe and open for our community, and local economy.
Our dedicated COVID Concierge Officers have been visiting businesses to assist with COVIDSafe best practices, including:
- COVIDSafe plans
- QR codes for visitor records
- signage for capacity limits and physical distancing
- cleaning advice
Council Officers will continue to work closely with hospitality businesses, retailers, community groups and organisations until the end of November 2021.
Bookings and queries for the COVID Concierge service can be made by:
- sending an email to Kimberley Pereira or Alice Cilia
- phone Council's Customer Service team on 9298 8000
The Victorian Government are supporting this service through their Local Government Business Concierge and Hospitality program. The program aims to ensure Victorian businesses have the support and the information they need to stay safe and open through 2021.
The resources below are designed to support business owners during the re-opening of businesses.
Click on each link to download the pdf document.
- Covid Safe Plan for Small Business
- Free Review of your COVIDSafe Plan
- Density Poster
- Entry Poster - Check in first thing
- Entry Poster – Safety Requirements
- Entry Poster – Symptoms
- Entry Poster – 1.5m rule
- How to Calculate your density quotient
- Manual Check-in Sheet
- Poster – Face Mask
- Floor Sticker - Please Stand Here
- Support Programs for Business