Resources to help your business re-open
Victoria is reopening, in line with the Roadmap to Delivering the National Plan.
This means that from Friday 22 October 2021, people over the age of 16 must show they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of entry to some businesses.
To support businesses as they talk to their customers ahead of the new requirements, a Stakeholder Pack of communications resources has been developed and is available to download below.
The Stakeholder Pack contains the following:
- Guides and templates for you and your workers
- Posters and flyers for display
- Suggested copy for your website
- Suggested copy for emails shared from your business
- Suggested copy for SMS messages