Applications open for Business Chambers and Trader Groups Program Round Two
The Victorian Government has opened applications to the Business Chambers and Trader Groups Program Round Two.
This competitive program will deliver up to 30 grants of $20,000 for Victorian business chambers and trader groups to deliver business activities or programs that support, educate and empower small businesses to thrive. Applications can be made online at the Business Victoria website until 11:59pm on Friday 26 November 2021.
The program aims to support initiatives that:
- enable local business collaboration
- educate, inform and empower small businesses
- support small businesses to build digital capability
- help members transition into recovery and restart.
Full program guidelines and frequently asked questions are available on the Business Chambers and Trader Groups Round Two webpage.
This program will support business chambers and trader groups to run locally led initiatives between 1 January and 30 April 2022.
To be eligible to apply for a grant, the business chamber or trader group must:
- be based in Victoria
- be a not-for-profit member organisation with a membership of businesses
- service a specific Victorian geographic area (examples: shopping strip, suburb/town)
- have the core purpose of acting for its members
- hold a current Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered with the responsible federal or state regulator or local council.
Unincorporated organisations and organisations with an ABN registered after 1 September 2020 will need to have a local council enter into the grant agreement on their behalf.
A business chamber or trader group is only eligible for one grant under Round Two of this program. Recipients of grants under the 2020 Business Chambers and Trader Groups program are eligible for a grant under this program.
If you have any questions about this program, please email at email@example.com or call the Business Victoria hotline on 13 22 15, open 8am to 6pm, seven days a week.