Move Your Way Knox
Do you run or lead a physical activity program in the city of Knox? We are looking for local business owners or leaders of sports clubs/activities to volunteer to deliver a free session for our local community as part of our new program, Move Your Way Knox.
Move Your Way Knox is a 4-week “come & try” physical activity program
When: 14 February - 13 March 2022
Together we will:
- Promote local businesses and the existing initiatives and programs available
- Get our community more physically active
- Provide an opportunity for our community to connect with each other.
You: This is your chance to show off your activity and engage some potential new members – yoga, basketball, dancing or Zumba – anything that gets our community moving!
- MYW will run between Monday February 14 and Sunday March 13
- Programs can be targeted at specific groups in the community (e.g. certain age groups) or may be open to anyone
- Where possible, programs will be delivered in outdoor settings around Knox using Council parks, venues and facilities
- You are invited to deliver as many or as few sessions as you would like.
If you’re interested in getting involved or want more information, please contact Sara Barnes at Sara.Barnes@knox.vic.gov.au by 17 December 2021.
In your email, please include:
- What program/activity/sport you would like to deliver, and the target cohort
- The number of sessions you would like to deliver
- Preferred dates, days and times for delivery within the program dates (Feb 14 – March 13)
- Any additional considerations including participant caps, facilities and equipment required.
Please note, public liability insurance is required to participate