Business Planning Essentials
20 Mar 2019 9:30am
Put your business on the path to long-term success at this essential workshop that will take you, step by step, through the vital process of building a business plan to drive your business forward.
Learn how to map out a plan that will show where your business is at right now, where you’d like to be in future and, most importantly, help you develop a clear vision of the next steps and strategies that will take you there.
This two hour workshop will show you how to build your own business plan that will guide your way forward, step by step, minimise the risks ahead and prepare you to make the most of opportunities waiting around the corner.
Come away with a one-page road map that will set out exactly where you’re at, where you want to be in future and, most importantly, set out a clear pathway of next steps and strategies that will get you there.
As well as keeping your business on track, having a ready-prepared plan is a vital tool to have up your sleeve whenever you seek finance, lease premises, arrange permits or engage staff.
Learn how to:
- Discover and explore new opportunities
- Identify key risks and limits to growth
- Solve problems using a range of tools and processes
- Think ahead and size up future directions
- Create a business framework
- Develop strategies to fast track success
- Build a one-page business plan
- Access tools, templates, support and resources.
Facilitated by Small Business Victoria
When: Wednesday 20 March 2019
Where: Willis Room, Whitehorse Civic Centre, 379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading
Whitehorse Civic Centre - Willis Room