Marketing Your Business
18 Mar 2019 9:30am
An effective marketing strategy should boost your brand, capture customers, keep them coming back, and ultimately save you time and money.
Discover what it takes to make your business stand out from the crowd at this interactive two-hour workshop that will show you how to build your own marketing strategy from the ground up.
Learn how to set marketing goals that work, get to know your customers better, clarify your Unique Selling Proposition and choose the right marketing activities to match your business. In addition, how to measure the success of your activities so you can make sure you’re achieving your goals.
Spanning market research, online, social media and customer service, this workshop will arm you with practical tools and templates, expert tips and advice, and a head start on where to access the right support in future.
Learn how to:
• Set marketing goals that work
• Choose the right activities for your business
• Use market research and maximise customer service
• Make the most of marketing processes and systems
• Develop an effective marketing action plan• Attract and keep customers coming back
• Get your business noticed
• Maximise social media
Facilitated by Small Business Victoria
When: Monday 18 March 2019
Where: Willis Room, Whitehorse Civic Centre, 379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading.
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
Whitehorse Civic Centre - Willis Room