Employer Essentials for Small Business - ATO Workshop
21 Nov 2019 6:00pm
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
Please bring a pen and a calculator. After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions
Date: Thursday 21 November
Time: 6.00pm - 7.30pm
Location: Rowville Neighbourhood Learning Centre, 40 Fulham Road, Rowville 3178
Rowville Neighbourhood Learning Centre