Tax Essentials for Small Business - ATO Workshop
24 Feb 2020 9:30am
Are you new to the business, or thinking of starting a small business?
Give your business the best start!
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- business structures and their different rules, tax rates and obligations
- tax and non-tax business registrations
- allowable deductions, including motor vehicle deductions, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- record-keeping principles
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
Date: Monday 24th February 2020
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
Venue: Rowville Neighbourhood Learning Centre, 40 Fulham Road, Rowville
Rowville Neighbourhood Learning Centre