Starting Your Business: How to turn an idea into a Business
26 Oct 2020 9:30am
Starting your Business: How to turn your ideas into a Business.
Get your bright idea off the ground and running at this essential planning workshop. Come to grips with everything you need to know before you start your business, and walk away with a clear vision of what steps you’ll need to take to turn your business idea into a reality.
• Test your idea, product, or service
• Assess your business readiness and next steps to fill any gaps
• Analyse your market
• Decide the business structure that’s right for you
• Understand and manage your business risks and opportunities
• Prepare a business plan
• Complete all the steps to register and set up your business
• Access ongoing advice and support to help your business grow.
This workshop will be presented online and details will be sent 2 days before the workshop.
Date: Monday 26th October
Time: 9.30am - 1.00pm
Venue: VIA Online Zoom
Booking: BOOK HERE