Simple Steps to Build Your Website
4 May 2021 10:00am
Websites are a critical communication channel for businesses. Most consumers rely on the internet to find the product or service they need, so without a website, your small business is missing a critical opportunity for discovery. It’s time to level up your marketing with an online presence.
This workshop will guide you through a digital strategy and details for creating a basic WordPress website.
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Where and how to buy a domain name and website hosting
- Structuring a basic website for easy user navigation
- The power of content builders/content management systems
- How to use open-source website builders such as WordPress
This online workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Create a basic website or update their existing site
- Develop their online presence
- Walk away with a better understanding of the process required to build their own website
Date: Tuesday, 4 May 2021
Time: 10.00am to 12:00pm
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please Note: Workshop delivered online. Replay included or option to watch replay only (link sent a week later).
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**