How to Create and Plan Content for your Business
24 Jun 2021 9:30am
As a small business, you’ll never stop creating content. Website copy, product images, blog posts, social media posts, marketing videos, event listings, business articles—the list goes on. It’s all important but can quickly feel like it gets in the way of running your business. This workshop will show you simple and effective tools for planning, creating, and managing your content.
The other option is to outsource your content creation. This can be a sensible, efficient use of your time and money, if you would otherwise spend too long doing it yourself with mediocre results. This workshop will also go through how to find good copywriters, photographers, videographers, designers, and web developers without breaking the bank.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Create a content plan for your business
- Repurpose content to reduce workload
- Use different types of media to create content
- Outsource content—where to find reliable copywriters?
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- More effectively attract and engage customers with content
- Plan a content schedule that’s relevant to your audience
- Learn tools and resources to ease the burden of creating content
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021
Time: 9.30am to 12.00pm
Where: Monbulk Living and Learning Centre, 21 Main Road, Monbulk, VIC 3793
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 9490 1402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Monbulk Living & Learning Centre