New skills for a digital workplace with Google Suite
27 Jul 2021 6:00pm to 24 Aug 2021 9:00pm
This course provides an introduction to Google Suite and Canva. You will gain insight into a range of Google Suite apps and how they can be used personally and professionally both in the office and on the go.
Prerequisite: Must have a Google account / Gmail address
You will learn how to use:
- Gmail, including scheduling and Contacts for correspondence and mailing lists
- Calendar and Tasks for time management using your computer or phone
- Google Drive for sharing with your team, working remotely or on the go
- Sheets for data records including inventory management, rostering and budget records
- Forms for product/service enquiries, surveys or event registrations
- Google Add-ons for automated responses and innovative solutions
- Slides to make presentations
Dates: 27 July - 24 August
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Booking link: enrol.vetenrol.com.au
Learn Local Funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.