Discover your Brand Voice - Online Workshop
21 Sep 2021 12:00pm
About this event
This online workshop is being delivered as part of the Digital Solutions - Australian Small Business Advisory Services program.
Digital Solutions - Australian Small Business Advisory Services is critical in supporting small businesses by delivering high-quality, tailored information across metro and regional Victoria. Join the Digital Solutions program for a one-off package fee of $44. This membership provides access to attend workshops on business topics such as social media, websites and selling online, business branding, content and design, and online marketing. Program members can also access one-on-one mentoring with expert mentors and upskill by undertaking online courses. Please note that Victorian small businesses must be for-profit with an active ABN and have under 20 FTE employees to participate in this program.
**If you have any questions please call Melbourne Innovation Centre on (03) 9490 1402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Discover your Brand Voice
When it comes to building trust, connection and recognition, your brand voice and personality will leave a lasting impression on your potential customers. Learn how to define, clarify and amplify your brand voice and brand personality in a way that speaks directly to your customers and helps you stand out from the crowd.
We will also explore how you can effectively apply these aspects of your brand voice and personality into your copy and messaging in a way that is truly unique and cuts through your competition.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Intro: How effective branding and brand personality is conveyed via brand voice, brand messaging
- Examples of businesses that have a unique brand voice and brand personality
- What this means for brands when it comes to building trust, connection, awareness and recognition
- Exercise: Defining your brand personality and voice
- How your brand makes others feel
- How your customers describe your brand
- How you want customers to describe your voice
- What makes your voice, personality and brand different
- Practices, must dos and strategies on how to apply your brand voice and personality to your business
- In your copy, your content, look and feel, typography
- Doubling down on the things that make you different
Register for this online workshop to discover your brand voice and brand personality.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please note: Attendees who have successfully registered to attend will receive an email from Eventbrite in the 24 hours prior to the event with a link to the webinar.