Small/medium business COVID safety forum - Hair and Beauty
29 Oct 2021 10:00am
You are invited to a forum with the Department of Health (DH) and the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) on Victoria’s Roadmap and new COVIDSafe settings.
This session will include:
- Updates on the Roadmap and restrictions settings
- CHO Directions (including the vaccination requirement for workers)
- Business requirements (including COVIDSafe Plans, QR codes and vaccine status check-in)
- Business support services (including grants and health and wellbeing)
- New signage and posters.
- An opportunity for discussion and questions.
These forums are targeted group sessions.
Sessions this week:
Hospitality – restaurants & café – 2:30 PM Thursday, 28 October 2021
Hair & beauty – 10:00 AM Friday, 29 October 2021
Retail - 11.30 AM Thursday, 4 November 2021
Hospitality - accomodation - 12.00 PM Friday, 5 November 2021
Further sessions are planned for the coming weeks for markets (centre managers), shopping centres (centre managers), sports & fitness (indoors), sports & fitness (outdoors), and more.