Crucial conversation for COVID Management
24 Nov 2021 6:00pm
Join Knox City Council and Registered Counsellor, Natalie Wild from Redefine life to understand how to deal with some of the challenges in a public facing role bought on by COVID regulations. Natalie will provide tools and insights into understanding yourself and others in the current environment, whilst sharing some tips and skills on how to manage difficult situations.
Natalie will provide tools and insights into understanding yourself and others in the current environment, and share some valuable tips and skills on how to manage difficult situations.
Topics covered include:
- learning how our thoughts have shifted throughout COVID-19 and why
- making the non-negotiables more user friendly for you and your consumers
- share skills that can prevent or minimise conflict with your consumers
- building confidence dealing with COVID-19 changes in the workplace, in yourself and with others
- healthy adaptation in the workplace
- building resilience in self
- managing frustrations
Meeting ID: 948 6683 5122