Skills for a digital workspace using Google
15 Feb 2022 6:00pm to 29 Mar 2022 9:00pm
This course provides an introduction to Google Workspace. You will gain insight into a range of Google apps and how they can be used personally and professionally both in the office and on the go.
Prerequisite: Must have a Google account/Gmail address and some confidence to manage several computer windows at the same time??????.
You will learn how to use:
- Gmail, including scheduling and Contacts for correspondence and mailing lists
- Calendar and Tasks for time management using your computer or phone
- Google Drive for sharing with your team, working remotely or on the go
- Sheets for data records including inventory management, rostering and budget records
- Forms for product/service enquiries, surveys or event registrations
- Google Add-ons for automated responses and innovative solutions
- Slides to make presentations
Dates: 15th February - 29th March
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Booking link: Book Now
Learn Local Funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.