Skills to work in reception and administration
16 Feb 2022 9:30am to 16 Mar 2022 1:30pm
Develop your reception and administration skills to work in an office.
Topics covered in this course include:
1. Working in an office environment
2. Reception and Telephone Techniques
3. Understanding business information
4. Introduction to software used in the office
5. Finding that job
6. Occupational health and safety
Dates: 16th February - 16th March
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
Booking Link: Book Now
Learn Local Funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.