Tax Essentials for Small Business - ATO Workshop
24 Jun 2019 9:30am
Are you new to the business, or thinking of starting a small business?
Give your business the best start!
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff and supported by the City of Casey.
You’ll learn about:
- business structures and their different rules, tax rates and obligations
- tax and non-tax business registrations
- allowable deductions, including motor vehicle deductions, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- record keeping principles
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
Day: Monday 9.30am - 11.30am
Date: 24th June
Rowville Neighbourhood Learning Centre