Careers and Skills Forum 2020
25 Mar 2020 6:00pm
Connect with local job seekers
We are inviting businesses to exhibit at the Careers and Skills Forum 2020.
The Forum will have a free expo that allows businesses to showcase local job prospects within the Knox area and will provide an opportunity to meet potential young future employees.
This event helps local secondary school students and teachers to explore opportunities other than university.
- Catten Industries - Sheetmetal Manufacturer - Offering potential work experience and how to apply to become an apprentice
- Tilley Soaps - Home fragrance, bath and body items manufacturing
- Coder Academy - Private education - Offering IT short courses, Accredited coding bootcamps and IT/Tech degrees
- Swinburne University - Education - Offering tailored workshops, monthly resumes, assistance with course selection
- Knox Leisureworks - Leisure - VCAL opportunities, structured workplace learning and training, casual employment
- Your Brand Unleashed - Promotional Products and Printing - Offering internships
- Kindoo - Family Flexible Care - on the job training, access to certificate and diploma based training, part time and flexbile hours with a career path
- Suasrov - Civil Aviation - Certificate opportunities - Remote Pilot Training
Don't think Uni is for you?
Come and explore other study and career pathways at this free event.
It will be a great chance for you to:
- hear from inspirational keynote speaker, Peter Hutton, Co-Founder and Director, Future Schools Alliance
- meet local businesses from different industries and discover their training and apprenticeship opportunities
- get advice from training and apprentice officers.
Register by 13 March 2020
|Date||Wednesday, 25 March 2020|
|Time||6.00pm to 9.00pm|
|Venue||Knox Council, 511 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South|
Knox City Council