Introduction to MYOB including Payroll - Online day classes
8 Feb 2021 9:30am to 29 Mar 2021 1:30pm
In this MYOB and payroll course, learners will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Create company data files with historical and opening balances
- Produce and manage purchase orders and invoices
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Produce BAS documentation
- Configure AccountRight Payroll
- Enter and manage employee details, create timesheets, conduct a pay run
- Fulfil payroll obligations
Prerequisites: Computer skills, file management, and understanding of basic bookkeeping.
Dates: 8th February - 29th March (No class on the 8th of March)
Time: 9.30am - 1.30pm
Venue: Via online Zoom
Learn Local Funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.