Introduction to MYOB including Payroll - Online evening classes
9 Feb 2021 6:00pm to 6 Apr 2021 9:00pm
In this MYOB and payroll course, learners will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Create company data files with historical and opening balances
- Produce and manage purchase orders and invoices
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Produce BAS documentation
- Configure AccountRight Payroll
- Enter and manage employee details, create timesheets, conduct a pay run
- Fulfil payroll obligations
Prerequisites: Computer skills, file management, and understanding of basic bookkeeping.
Dates: 9th February - 6th April
Time: 6.00 - 9.00pm
Venue: Via online Zoom
Learn Local Funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.