Create Email Campaigns with Mailchimp
6 May 2021 12:00pm
Email marketing is a low-cost way to promote your small business. Frequent email campaigns can have a positive effect on brand loyalty and awareness if used to inform, engage and reward participants. So how do you make your campaign stand out in the surge of emails landing in a customer’s inbox daily?
Develop strategies that align with your business goals. Improve customer loyalty and market share. Send content that consumers value. You can take advantage of email marketing to encourage online sales, traffic to your online store, and authentic customer recommendations.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics that will be discussed:
- The significance or email marketing for your small business
- Incorporating email marketing in your digital strategy
- Building a targeted email list
- Writing effective subject lines and campaign content
- Creating engaging designs for your campaigns
- Rules and etiquette—the dos and don’ts of email marketing
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand email marketing and its place in small business
- Learn how to create professional email marketing campaigns
- Connect with customers—and stay connected (no unsubscribes)
Register for this online workshop to learn how to use email marketing, engage recipients, and get value from your audience.
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
Date: Thursday, 6 May 2021
Time: 12.00pm - 2.00pm
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please Note: Workshop delivered online. Replay included or option to watch replay only (link sent a week later).
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com**