The Power of Influencer Marketing
11 May 2021 10:00am
An influencer is a person with the power to affect the purchasing decisions of others. This might be through their authority, knowledge, or relationship with their audience. Influencer marketing is the practice of connecting your brand with online influencers who then market your product or service to others.
In this workshop, you will learn the different kinds of influencers, the differences between influencers and ambassadors, and some ways to measure whether an influencer is worth trying to get on board with your brand. We’ll also teach you how to manage your own brand’s social media channels.
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
This workshop will cover:
- The basics of influencer marketing
- Techniques to assist in growing your own social media channels
- How much spend to allocate to invest into influencer marketing initially
- The steps to take following influencer marketing to ensure you further your message and complete the marketing circle
Date: Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Time: 10.00am to 12:00pm
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please Note: Workshop delivered online. Replay included or option to watch replay only (link sent a week later).
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com**