Design Like a Pro in Canva
12 May 2021 5:00pm
Tell a story. Market a promotion. Build brand awareness. Prompt an action. Do all these things and more using a single graphic. Visual marketing is more likely to catch a customer’s attention, though to stand out, it must have a fresh, relevant image and high-quality design. You can use Canva to achieve this.
Canva is a free, easy-to-master content creator for visual marketing. You can create a custom project, logo, infographic, flyer, social media post, web banner, and much more. Canva is well suited to small businesses, as it offers social media graphic templates already sized for each platform; an array of stock images, illustrations, and fonts; a comprehensive editing panel; visual hierarchy for the various components of your design; and high download quality.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Use Canva’s comprehensive editing panel
- Utilise existing templates and stock images/illustrations
- Design an effective piece of visual marketing
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Improve the look and feel of their visual marketing
- Create a brand that is consistent in all areas of visual marketing
- Better understand the capabilities of the Canva design platform
Register for this online workshop to learn how to use Canva for your visual marketing!
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
Date: Wednesday, 12 May 2021
Time: 5.00pm - 7.00pm
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please Note: Workshop delivered online. Replay included or option to watch replay only (link sent a week later).
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com**