Engage Real Followers on Instagram
19 May 2021 5:00pm
There’s a difference between being on Instagram and using Instagram to boost business. Instagram is a powerful social platform for small businesses selling visually appealing products or services. Feature your brand to followers while using trending hashtags to expand your reach.
Instagram is an incredibly powerful social media platform—the second most engaged network after Facebook. Learn tools and tactics to engage with your audience and how to turn conversations into conversions.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics that will be discussed:
- The benefits of Instagram for visual small businesses
- Setting up an appealing Instagram account
- Establishing a recognisable, desirable brand—in every post
- Gaining a strong, relevant following
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on Instagram
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start an Instagram account for their small business
- Grow an Instagram following
- Better utilise Instagram for their small business
Register for this online workshop to learn how to use Instagram to boost your business profile and better reach potential customers.
To successfully register for this online workshop, you must fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Active ABN
- Victorian For-Profit Business
- Under 20 employees
- Due to limited spots available, only one person may register per ABN
Date: Wednesday, 19 May 2021
Time: 5.00pm to 7.00pm
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
Please Note: Workshop delivered online. Replay included or option to watch replay only (link sent a week later).
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**