Office Administration and Customer Service Skills
21 Jul 2021 9:30am to 4 Aug 2021 2:30pm
Develop your customer service skills and learn strategies for managing customers and working more efficiently.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Customer service and office communication
• How to compose official business letters
• Building knowledge of basic office procedures
• Occupational Health and Safety procedures, setting up an ergonomic workstation
• Constructing an administration resource folder to keep for future reference
Dates: 21 July - 4 August (3 weeks)
Time: 9.30am - 2.30pm
Booking Link: enrol.vetenrol.com.au
Learn Local Funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.