Create a WordPress Website Part 1
5 May 2022 6:00pm to 16 Jun 2022 9:00pm
Working in small groups, learn how to create your own website using WordPress, one of the most used web environments on the internet.
Course content covers:
- Basic photo editing, cropping and resizing of images
- Domain name and hosting providers
- Introduction to Enfold Theme and Editor
- Building simple web pages
- Creating simple web forms
- Intermediate computer skills and must have an email address.
- A laptop is preferred, desktop with speakers is possible as well
Dates: 5th of May - 16th of June
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Online Via Zoom
Booking Link: Book Now
Learn Local funded courses are available to those who are Australian citizens or permanent residents. Those not eligible for funding may still enrol but will need to pay a higher fee.